Thursday, April 2, 2009

WELCOME, WELCOME, WELCOME!

OK, so once again, we are changing our website. I absolutely loved our last one.....but keeping it up and running was much too time consuming for a family of 6. Please bare with me as we get this new one going. I believe that you all are going to really enjoy it. You also will no longer need a password to check us out (from what I can tell so far!)
I will keep you all updated as to when we will get the ball rolling.

Love to all!!
Walker/Green CEO

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh, I love the new website. It's much better for us to navigate with our slow internet. But even more, I love you and miss you guys so much! Looking forward to seeing you! Can't wait! Hugs and kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this website much better. I HATE any kind of advertising. Love you guys.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this website much better. I HATE any kind of advertisement. Love you guys......

    ReplyDelete