I asked Jason if Kaden had to wear his uniform. "No" he tells me. I listened to him, and this is why Kaden is one of the only players in regular clothes.
Monday, May 18, 2009
Kaden's Award
Kaden had his soccer awards show tonight. He was really excited and was hoping for a trophy. Instead, they handed out duffel bags?? Weird. Anyway, each team member had to go up to the stage and say their name over the microphone. I can still hear Kaden say his. So proud and sweet. I will never forget it....
I asked Jason if Kaden had to wear his uniform. "No" he tells me. I listened to him, and this is why Kaden is one of the only players in regular clothes.


I asked Jason if Kaden had to wear his uniform. "No" he tells me. I listened to him, and this is why Kaden is one of the only players in regular clothes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment