Thursday, August 20, 2009

First Day Of School

Well...we all got through it. The twins started their first day of high school and seemed to enjoy it. They do have the same lunch together, which is nice. Kaden began his school journey with his first day of kindergarten. He walked into the classroom and set down like he owned the place. I saw no fear in the childs eyes. Amazing. So naturally, I felt much better about leaving him there. Picking him up was a whole different story though. He does not seem to want to talk much about his first day. All that he pretty much told me was that he was tired and hungry. And boy was he. They all were. Please pray for the kids and I as we all adjust to this new schedule. The house is a lot quieter without the herd here. Thank God that I have Khloe to keep me busy!!
Enjoy the pictures.....





No comments:

Post a Comment